The Board of Directors of St John Bosco Multi Academy Company is the Admissions Authority for each of the schools within the MAC:
- Bishop Milner Catholic College; Total Pupil Numbers Y7 – Y11: 750
- Stuart Bathurst Catholic High School; Total Pupil Numbers Y7-Y11: 750
- St Bernadette’s Catholic Primary; Total Pupil Numbers R-Y6: 170. St Bernadette’s operates a mixed age Reception and Y1 class of 30 pupils.
- St Chad’s Catholic Primary; Total Pupil Numbers R-Y6: 210
- St John Bosco Catholic Primary; Total Pupil Numbers R-Y6: 210
- St Joseph’s Catholic Primary; Total Pupil Numbers R-Y6: 210
- St Mary’s Catholic Primary; Total Pupil Numbers R-Y6: 210
- St Mark’s Catholic Primary; Total Pupil Numbers R-Y6: 210
The Board has delegated the administration of admissions to each of the Local Governing Bodies, including the administration of:
- Reception admissions
- Reception appeals
- Year 7 admissions
- Year 7 appeals
- In year admissions
- In year appeals
The admissions policy for each school is based on the model admissions policy provided by the Birmingham Diocesan Education Service and can be found on individual school websites.
For comments on the MAC Admissions Arrangements, please contact email@example.com
Please note that the MAC will not respond to comments made regarding the outcome of an appeals process.
Together, we develop the whole child made in the image and likeness of God.
We nurture the unique gifts and talents of every individual: providing ambitious Catholic education for our diverse family of schools and the communities they serve.
Through the teachings of Jesus, our children know that they are loved, protected and valued equally. This empowers them to make a positive difference in our world.
“Love is repaid by love”
Our core values are inspired by Catholic Social teaching and are rooted in the person and the teaching of Jesus Christ as the model for human excellence.
Our relationships and daily dealings with each other should be characterised by:
CARE FOR EACH OTHER COMPASSION, TRUST AND RESPECT FOR THE DIGNITY AND VALUE OF EACH INDIVIDUAL
STEWARDSHIP OF THE EARTH THE RESPONSIBILITY SHARE FOR THE JUST AND SUSTAINABLE USE OF ALL OUR TALENTS AND RESOURCES
SOLIDARITY AND SUBSIDIARITY A COMMITMENT TO STAND WITH EACH OTHER IN SUPPORT OF EACH OTHER WHILE ENHANCING THE CULTURE, IDENTITY AND HERITAGE OF EACH PARISH AND LOCAL COMMUNITY
Strategic Vision For Our People
Our goals are:
- Attract, recruit and retain our best people
- Develop, nurture and grow talent
- Provide an environment for people to grow
- Spiritual development and nourishment
“We are one body, individually members one of another.”